eProseed announced today the continuation of a partnership initiated in 2017 with the National Health […]

eProseed announced today the continuation of a partnership initiated in 2017 with the National Health Insurance Company – Daman, the United Arab Emirates leading specialised health insurer, on its Business Transformation Program – titled Falcon, and the initiation of the third phase until 2022 of this program following the successful delivery of the project’s second phase.

eProseed has been providing Daman with expertise to implement the middleware/integration components of its Falcon program.

This three-phased project, initiated in late 2017, aims to achieve state-of-the-art health insurance operations and systems in order to address business and market needs for the upcoming years, as well as strengthen Daman’s competitive advantage and support its growth and improve operational efficiency. eProseed successfully delivered the first and second phase of the program in April of 2019 and of 2020 respectively.

As part of the third and final phase, commercial functionalities will be deployed to support the company’s market offerings. Using a robust combination of team expertise, a comprehensive methodology and appropriate governance practices, eProseed will work to ensure a smooth delivery of all components as it did in the previous phases. Phase 3 is expected to start shortly and is planned for completion in 2022.

“We are glad to support Daman’s digitalisation vision. There is no doubt that this ambitious project will allow for more responsive IT capability enabling rapid response to business needs, enhanced operational efficiencies, and improved customer experience”, comments Geoffroy de Lamalle, founder and CEO of eProseed. “We are also particularly proud to be a key partner in Daman’s Falcon program in the context of the current coronavirus crisis, which led us to set up the first virtual go-live of our history”, he adds.

About eProseed

eProseed is a leading provider of cutting-edge ICT solutions and services that enable customers to boost their IT flexibility, to enhance their business agility and to increase their competitiveness. eProseed offers award-winning services and solutions at both business and technical levels using mature practices that ensure results.

eProseed’s portfolio of business applications and business accelerators is built on state-of-the-art, reliable technologies and sound knowledge of today’s challenges; developed and maintained with the highest standards in mind. Comprehensive training and support are provided by eProseed’s experts for both applications and underlying technologies.

A fast-growing ICT services and software company with global reach, eProseed is headquartered in Luxembourg, a leading financial and digital centre in the heart of Europe. eProseed has offices in Abu Dhabi (AE), Accra (GH) Beirut (LB), Brussels (BE), Bucharest (RO), Dubai (AE), Guatemala City (GT), Istanbul (TR), London (UK), Luxembourg (LU), Porto (PT), Sydney (AU), and Utrecht (NL).

About National Health Insurance Company – Daman

The National Health Insurance Company – Daman is the UAE’s leading health insurer providing comprehensive health insurance solutions to 2.6 million members in the UAE.

Daman is part of ADQ, one of the region’s largest holding companies with a diverse portfolio of major enterprises spanning key sectors of Abu Dhabi’s non-oil economy. ADQ owns 80% of the Daman’s share with the remaining 20% owned by Munich Re who is also a strategic partner.

Daman, a pioneer in health care insurance, drives innovation through a combination of state-of-the-art technology and healthcare-related expertise offered by a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce. Members benefit from added value through unique offerings such as the disease management programmes. Daman provides a 24/7 customer call centre and medical services authorisation team who are in direct contact with Daman’s network of over 3,000 medical facilities. The company also provides a diverse range of digital services that are unmatched in the UAE.

Daman has set high standards in the health insurance industry and has been awarded a number of internationally recognised awards and quality-focused certifications in a relatively short span of time.