- Strength: /ˈstɹɛŋθ/ The quality or degree of being strong. A positive attribute.
- Learn: /ləːn/ To acquire, or attempt to acquire knowledge or an ability to do something.
- Loyal: /løjaːl/ Firm in allegiance to a person or institution. An attitude of consideration or high regard.
- Innovate: /ˈɪnəveɪt/ To alter, to change into something new. To revolutionize.
- Explore: /ɪkˈsplɔːɹ/ To examine or investigate something systematically. To wander without any particular aim or purpose.
- Fun: /fʌn/ (informal) Amusement, enjoyment or pleasure.